Sunday, January 27, 2013

Paper Smooches round 2

I had some time and was really digging the color combo this time around from Papersmooches Sparks challenge, so I decided to whip up another card.

I just got some orders in, this is totaly my crafty Christmas month LOL! I got a PTI, Simon Says and signed up for the monthly Paper Smooches Club. Can life get any better?  On a side note, this is my first month with the Paper Smooches club and I have the 3 new sets for next month.  I feel like a total rock star, but my question is can I post cards made with the sets now or do you need to wait until they are officially released?  Thanks for the help!

I am also going to put this into the Simon Says Stamp and show challenge what are we known for.  This card demonstrates my graphic card style. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love, love, LOVE! Love the use of circles, the great colours - wonderful, geometric (my favourite!) card!

walchowDesign said...

Love your take on the colour challenge! Great graphic card!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card too!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You nailed this color story (again!!!)!!! LOVE the polka dot design! FAB card:) Great use of our colors!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge! Hope you play along with our Picture Perfect challenge this week:) <3